Oh my goodness. I don't realize we haven't posted anything in 4 months! Most of this information I am posting so that I have a chronological order to look back upon.
September 9, 2009 we are welcomed into the Holt International adoption program. Official begin date.
November 19, 2009 we began our homestudy.
December 12, 2009 we finished our homestudy.
January 12, 2010 we were welcomed into the Child of Promise Program at Holt.
January 15, 2010 we found a special little girl online.
January 21, 2010 we were presented to committee at Holt and approved! We were officially matched to our sweet Nina-Li Marie!
On January 21, 2010 we mailed our I-800 into the ISCIS
On January 23, 2010 we began getting our dossier together.
Nina is Bill's grandmother's name.
Li is Michelle's dad's name - Lee.
Nina means little girl. Li in Chinese means beautiful.
Marie is a family name between both families. Namely Michelle's and her mom's middle name.
We hope to go to China this summer if all goes well.
We'll keep you posted. In the meantime we are beginning to convert the classroom into Nina-Li's bedroom.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment